In Latin, the word “Invictus” is defined as “unconquerable” - which is exactly what the new Root Industries Invictus complete is. A great balance of affordability and quality, the Invictus complete is a perfect fit for riders looking to progress quickly in the sport.
Although it is the most affordable complete in the Root Industries lineup, the quality of riding that this scooter provides is normally reserved for higher-priced complete scooters.
Root Industries have packed more features onto this complete scooter than most brands can even claim to have in their aftermarket arsenal, including:
- 110mm x 30mm AIR Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “High Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 24” x 23” (610mm x 580mm)
- IHC Compression
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Deck - 4.8” x 19.7” (123mm x 500mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Invictus forks
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly