Bursting into the market, leaving a trail of shock and awe in its wake comes the new Root Industries Lithium complete. For anyone just getting into the sport, up to more experienced scooter riders, this first of its kind hybrid scooter is perfect for riders wishing to fast-track their progression in both street and park trickery. Featuring all of the benefits that come with a custom build, while eliminating the hassles of compatibility issues and making assembly a breeze. Tested over a long period of time by a number of very highly-renowned riders, the Lithium complete has proven time and time again to be remarkably durable, perfectly balanced and effortless to control.
Arriving in a number of appealing colorways, the Lithium complete also comes in a Special Edition configuration featuring an all-new wheel design in the Lotus wheel.
- Ultra-wide 120mm x 30mm Lithium Wheels
- Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings
- HMA “High Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars - 25” x 23” (630mm x 580mm)
- IHC Compression
- All new super-soft and durable R2 Grips
- Super-smooth AIR Headset (the smoothest headset on the market)
- Forged Lithium Deck with boxed ends - 4.8” x 20.6” (123mm x 525mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave
- Forged Lithium forks
- Boxed deck-ends/dropouts
- High-quality nylon brake
- High-tensile axles
- Unique “one-tool” assembly and disassembly