What’s a Rocker?
Rockers are chunky mini versions of 20” BMX bikes designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse. Fat tyres, massive bars, top load stems, every bit as rad as a 20”. With a generous selection of colours to choose from and some rare limited edition models, Rockers are very collectible.
The Rocker IROK is the best compromise of affordability, performance and quality for those starting out in mini BMX. It’s rad, fast rolling, adult proof and features many quality Taiwanese BMX components you won’t find on other so called ‘mini BMX bikes'. IROK’s are about having a blast with your friends and are clearly recognised and accepted as a global extreme and fun sport that’s here to stay! It’s likely you have seen people shredding IROK’s at your local park and wondered, ‘’where can I get one?" Well, you can get one here, direct from the manufacturer.
Rocker is the British brand that started the mini BMX revolution and continues to develop and innovate the sport at the top level. Buying substandard copies often results in pain and misery.
Extreme sports product suitable for use by persons over 20kg and under 90 kg.
Important: This bike has no brakes. It is sold for off-road use only. It is specifically designed for off-road racing on enclosed tracks. We do not offer a road kit for this bike, as it is NOT to be used on the road.
New Light-weight hi-tensile steel frame/forks with short back end
New Hitmain grips
- Front load stem with forged faceplate
- Thread-less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals
- 30/13 gearing (for high speeds - up to 15 mph)
- Sealed cartridge wheel bearings
- 1 piece hi-tensile forged steel cranks
- USA BB
- Fat padded seat
- Brand new design 5 bolt steel 2 piece wheels with very loud freewheel (new wheels roll much faster than the previous Rocker wheels for higher speed on ramps or just chilling, while being much stronger)
- New Street Pro style tyres
- Colour matched KMC chain
- Weight 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs) a saving of 3.3 lbs on the original Rocker