ALEX COLEBORN SIGNATURE FRAME
The new Hangover H2 is the latest version of Alex Coleborn’s signature frame that has been a best seller over the last few years. We made some small changes, some visible and some internal which will make a big difference to the performance and strength of the frame. Its a finely tuned beast.
New on the H2:
Integrated chain adjusters. Rear length slightly shortened by a fraction to allow better chain setup Tapered Down tube 36mm taper to 32mm to create an even stronger headtube junction internally strengthened with thicker tubing in key stress areas, extra short option 19.8” Top tube length added, extra width for up to 2.4” tyre.
• FULL Japanese 4130 Chromoly (best available)
• 75 Degree head angle
• 71 Degree eat tube angle
• Stand over 7.3” (centre of BB-centre of TT)
• 12.93”-13.2” rear end length
• 33mm Top tube, Integrated seat clamp
• Tapered 36mm to 32mm down tube
• Internally offset thicker tubing thickness in key stress areas
• Tapered rear chain stays 19mm - 16mm
• Tapered seat stays 19mm - 14mm
• Tapered seat tube
• Headtube: integrated heat treated
• BB: mid heat treated 11.5” height
• Removable brake mounts and tabs all included
• Dropouts: 6mm thick Heat treated with integrated chain adjusters
• Sizes: 19.8”/ 20.4”/ 20.6”/ 21” top tube lengths
• (1) Year Warranty
• Colours: Black ED, Chrome, Sparkle Green, Sparkle Orange, Sparkle Blue
NOTE: We do not warrant the use of dual lower cable setups on our frames, there is a small risk of catching your foot on the dual cable hanger causing thread damage.