We want you to be happy with every purchase you make Airborne Action Sports
Freestyle Scooter and BMX products are designed and built to withstand the effects of prolonged use, however it is inevitable that there will be product failures. Failures are not necessarily indicative of a product defect. Every manufactured has limits in strength and durability and scooter riders are known to test these limits to the extreme.
Product failures that occur due to extensive use, severe impacts, wear and tear, improper installation, or lack of proper maintenance are not eligible for warranty. As always, we to resolve our customers issues. If necessary we may act as a conduit between the customer and the manufacturer to assist in a fair resolution, but please understand that Airborne Action Sports does not decide the outcome of a warranty claim. The manufacturer/distributor will make the final decision based upon their individual policies.
- Warranties are only applicable to the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required to initiate any claim.
- Customers are responsible for the costs involved with shipping a warranty item to the company. Return shipping of replacement/repaired parts will often be covered by supplier.
Most manufacturers will list their warranty information directly on their website.
In Store Purchases:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days for a refund.
- A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
- Refunds of after 14 days may qualify for store credit so long as they are in their original packaging and resalable condition.
- Used Products will not be eligible for returns.
- Sale items may not be eligible for returns.
Online or Phone Purchases:
You may return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days unless noted above. A refund of the merchandise and taxes will be given however shipping and handling for the delivery and pick up will not be refunded. Return Shipping will be at the cost of the customer. Contact us at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number.
Terms & Conditions
Whether in the street or skate park, scootering and bmx can be dangerous. Airborne Action Sports takes no responsibility for any accidents that may occur while riding any scooter or bmx parts or completes purchased from Airborne Action Sport’s store and/or website. Here at Airborne, we always recommend that all riders check their equipment before riding. Riders should check all parts to make sure they are properly tightened in a secure manner. Please use all equipment as they were meant to be used to avoid any unnecessary injuries.